Currency We Use
All the products listed on our website are in US Dollar (USD $), although in the future we aim to accept alternative currencies.
Why can’t we accept Paypal/Credit Card/Debit Card?
This is a question we are often asked at Beltstations and we would like to clear up any misconceptions about the payment methods we accept and don’t accept and the reason.
We used to be able to accept Credit Cards and Paypal but recently we were forced to stop accepting them as our credit card processing account were closed down. Our Credit Card processing account and PayPal accounts was closed with a huge sum of Money seized, due to the processors finding out that we are dealing with replicas, which is against Visa & Mastercard’s regulation.
If Paypal would allow us to use them as a payment processor we would love to accept Paypal as it would make running our business much easier. We know it is easy for our clients to use and secure. But unfortunately Paypal does not work with replica sellers. This is because brand name companies will sue them and fine them for processing payments for replica products. As a result we cannot accept payments from Paypal. To make it clear – it is not because we do not want you to have a secure transaction, but it is because we are repica sellers and we are not allowed to use them.
Secondly, a similar issue occurs with credit card processors. They will also be fined if they process payment for replica products. This is why our payment methods are currently limited to: Western Union. We know that these are not ideal payment methods and are always looking for better payment methods (including ways to accept credit cards) to offer our clients. We hope to make it clear that your comfortability & security as a valued customer concers us and we are always trying to make it more easy tos hop with us.
Thidly, we understand that there are many scams online and that it is difficult tos hop online espacially for something like a replica product but we treat our clients money like our money and this is why our business succesful.
We do not push any client to buy as we already receive a high volüme of orders – if you do not trust us is fine and we don’t want you to feel uncomfortable buying from us. If you are wary of sendin large amount of Money we suggest you start with a smaller cheaper item and once you verify our quality you will definitely be back for more like our other clients. If you still wary yhen please remember shopping with us is your choice, and we want you to be 100% comfortable before buying.
Read below to see what payment methods we do accept and how to pay with them.
Western Union – How to pay with Western Union?
- Chose the products that you want to order
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order
- Check your email for our Western Union details
- You can go to your nearest local Western Union outlet to make payment, or pay online through their website with your credit card or bank account- https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money.html . Or use Western Union’s mobile app to transfer easily.
- Western Union agent locations exist within many stores (e.g. Walmart, Walgreens etc.) as well as stand alone locations.
- Download the Western Union Mobile App – https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/mobile-app.html
- Create an account and login
- Pick how much Money you are sending and which country are you sending to
- Choose ‘’Cash Pickup’’ for ‘How the receiver is going to receive money’
- Choose ‘’Pay in store / Pay in cash’’ for ‘How would you like to pay’ (You’ll be able to use your debit cards too at the Western Union outlets)
- After yhat, enter the Western Union transfer details that we’ve emailed to you; Reciver’s first name, last name and country is all you need.
- Review, confirm the info and complete the transaction on the app.
- WU app will provide the participating location where you can give your phone number and complete the transaction by paying in cash. Total amount would be given already to you in the app.
- Make sure you check the participating Western Union locations in the app as it will give you all nearby locations of Western Union outlets
- Call before going to a WU location and ask about completing the transaction you started on the mobile app just to make sure that they participate in the ‘’Western Union mobile app $5 fee promotion’’, as not all WU outlets participate in the promotion.
- Mostly all Giant, Safeway and Walgreen locations participate in the ‘’WU Mobile app pay-in-cash $5 fee promotion’’.